- Everyone is encouraged to nominate their favorite products. There is no limit to the number of product nominations per person.
- Products nominated can be from any sector of the Manufacturing Industry but must be Made In Utah.
- The company does not have to be headquartered in Utah.
- Utah Manufacturers Association will review each nomination to ensure these requirements are met. If for any reason the nomination does not meet these requirements the nominator will be notified.
- Nominations begin February 11th until February 21st at Midnight MST.
- Companies with products nominated will be notified by Utah Manufacturers Association.
- Products nominated will advanced through a series of voting rounds.
- Products receiving the highest number of votes during each voting period will advance rounds to Top 25, Top 10, Final 3 and finally the winner.
- The number of votes received will be reset at the beginning of each round.
- A voter may vote once per day, per valid email address.
- Product Nominations February 11 - February 21
- 1st voting period February 28 - March 5
- Top 25 Announced March 6
- 2nd Voting Period March 7 - March 12
- Top 10 Announced March 13
- 3rd Voting Period March 14 - March 19
- Final 3 Announced March 20
- Final Voting Period March 21 - March 27
- Winner announced at We are Utah Manufacturers Association Expo March 27
(Products advanced based on vote count during each voting period)
The winner of the Final 3 round of voting will be announced at the We Are Utah Manufacturers Association Expo on March 27th, 2019.
The company who manufacturers the winning product will receive:
- The Coolest Thing Made In Utah Trophy
- A written article about the company will be featured on www.coolestthingmadeinutah.com
- A feature article about the company will be published in the Utah Manufacturers Association magazine Manufactured in Utah
- Company celebration from the Utah Manufacturers Association trailer and filmed interview with UMA President Todd Bingham