- Everyone is encouraged to nominate their favorite products. There is no limit to the number of product nominations per person.
- Products nominated can be from any sector of the Manufacturing Industry but must be Made In Utah.
- The company does not have to be headquartered in Utah.
- Utah Manufacturers Association will review each nomination to ensure these requirements are met. If for any reason the nomination does not meet these requirements the nominator will be notified.
- Nominations begin March 1, 2020.
- Companies with products nominated will be notified by Utah Manufacturers Association.
- A Voter may Vote Once Per Day.
- Products nominated will advanced through a series of voting rounds.
- Products receiving the highest number of votes during each voting period will advance rounds to Top 75, Top 20, Final 5 and finally the winner.
- The number of votes received will be reset at the beginning of each round.
The 2020 Coolest Thing Made In Utah Contest will begin March 1, 2020.
- Nominations March 1st - 7th, 2020
- Round 1 Voting March 10th - March 13th - Top 75 Announced March 16th
- Round 2 Voting March 17th - March 19th - Top 20 Announced March 20th
- Round 3 Voting March 23rd - March 25th - Final 5 Announced March 26th
- Final Round Voting March 27th - March 30th - Winner Announced on March 31
(Products advanced based on vote count during each voting period)
The winner of the Final 5 round of voting will be announced on March 31, 2020.
The company who manufacturers the winning product will receive:
- The Coolest Thing Made In Utah Trophy
- A written article about the company will be featured on www.coolestthingmadeinutah.com
- A feature article about the company will be published in the Utah Manufacturers Association magazine MFG UTAH
- Filmed interview with UMA President Todd Bingham
- Company celebration from the Utah Manufacturers Association trailer