- Everyone is encouraged to nominate their favorite products. There is no limit to the number of product nominations per person.
- Products nominated can be from any sector of the Manufacturing Industry but must be Made In Utah.
- The company does not have to be headquartered in Utah.
- Utah Manufacturers Association will review each nomination to ensure these requirements are met. If for any reason the nomination does not meet these requirements the nominator will be notified.
- Nominations begin February 2020.
- Companies with products nominated will be notified by Utah Manufacturers Association.
- A Voter may Vote Once Per Day.
- Products nominated will advanced through a series of voting rounds.
- Products receiving the highest number of votes during each voting period will advance rounds to Top 25, Top 10, Final 3 and finally the winner.
- The number of votes received will be reset at the beginning of each round.
- The 2020 Coolest Thing Made In Utah Contest will return February 2020. Check back for 2020 contest dates!
(Products advanced based on vote count during each voting period)
The winner of the Final 3 round of voting will be announced at the We Are Utah Manufacturers Association Expo on March 2020.
The company who manufacturers the winning product will receive:
- The Coolest Thing Made In Utah Trophy
- A written article about the company will be featured on www.coolestthingmadeinutah.com
- A feature article about the company will be published in the Utah Manufacturers Association magazine Manufactured in Utah
- Company celebration from the Utah Manufacturers Association trailer and filmed interview with UMA President Todd Bingham