- Everyone is encouraged to nominate their favorite products. There is no limit to the number of product nominations per person.
- Products nominated can be from any sector of the Manufacturing Industry but must be Made In Utah.
- The company does not have to be headquartered in Utah.
- Utah Manufacturers Association will review each nomination to ensure these requirements are met. If for any reason the nomination does not meet these requirements the nominator will be notified.
- Nominations begin March 2021.
- Companies with products nominated will be notified by Utah Manufacturers Association.
- A Voter may Vote Once Per Day.
- Products nominated will advanced through a series of voting rounds.
- Products receiving the highest number of votes during each voting period will advance rounds to Top 75, Top 20, Final 5 and finally the winner.
- The number of votes received will be reset at the beginning of each round.
The 2021 Coolest Thing Made In Utah Contest will return March 2021.
The company who manufacturers the winning product will receive:
- The Coolest Thing Made In Utah Trophy
- A written article about the company will be featured on www.coolestthingmadeinutah.com
- A feature article about the company will be published in the Utah Manufacturers Association magazine MFG UTAH
- Filmed interview with UMA President Todd Bingham
- Company celebration from the Utah Manufacturers Association trailer